Today, I went to Changi Airport with Keat, Diana, Ravin and Serene.
It's been so long since I've been there, last was the trip to Sarawak with the mly dnc girls back in end of Sec Four.
Time flew back fast today, maybe cos I spent time with the girls. But really, I think I am losing track of time too easily. And I'm always late. No sense of immediate urgency.
The thing is, I need a new perspective on life. However, I don't think I am willing to accept a too-quick change. You know, that type of 'fresh start'. Neither am I able to crush other's dreams for my own. As someone had texted me, 'It takes two hands to clap'. Yes it made me cry, I have to admit. In the middle of Bedok Inter's McD.
Just leave it and go and start again.
No comments:
Post a Comment